Singapore Balloon Sculpting Workshop
E Magical Moment offers a full line of interesting workshop for children and adults at all sorts of event. All our trainers are experienced individuals who are willing to share their knowledge with you. Our workshops are specially developed over the years for the participants giving them a fun and learning experience.
In our balloon workshop, the participants are able to experience fun and excitement by learning how to turn a long balloon into shapes of dog, sword, bears and more. Over the years, we have conducted our balloon sculpting workshop to public schools, private organisations and government organisations. Our balloon workshop are suitable for school enrichment courses, corporate events and even home parties as well, turn your party into a highly-interactive session where participants get to learn something and bring back their masterpiece.
Each participant will receive a set of high quality balloons and pump for them to bring back after the workshop.
Balloon Sculpting Workshop Outline
- Introduction to the different types of balloons
- Inflating the balloons with the manual pump
- Different techniques in tying the balloon
- Basic twisting and folding techniques
- Step by step on making a balloon model
- Hands on session on balloon modelling
- Resources on advance techniques and different models
- Where to purchase the high quality balloons
How many sculptures can the participants learn in this workshop?
Depending on the duration of the workshop, here are some of the sculptures we usually cover:
- Weapons (pirate swords, water gun,etc)
- Big Octopus
- Flower (bracelet/stalk)
- Heart shape
- And more!
Pricing & FAQs
- $250 / per session (with minimum of 10 pax), additional pax will be $25.
We will recommend a maximum of 20 pax for each session, if you have a large group size, we will allocate additional trainer
- The workshop duration will be 1.5 hour
- Each participant will receive a set of high quality balloon and pump for them to bring back after the workshop